Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cowboy Sayings About Love Have You Or Your Kids Invented Some Really Good Sayings?

Have you or your kids invented some really good sayings? - cowboy sayings about love

My son is a master at this, one of my favorites is "FCS" If anyone is out there, laziness, or after a heavy meal, which means "Fat Cat Syndrome".

And meaner than a cat with its tail in another node. (I think he has that even I could be wrong). I wish my brain works better, and I can not remember, others not.

A cowboy knew he would always say: "It is clearer than the barrel of glintin sunlight" of a gun, "which in my opinion, a compliment.

What are some interesting twists in your family has been created? Who was invented by a new generation?

8 comments:

Boogerma... said...

My father said: "Sometimes you have about outside the box, were the result of thinking." I said years ago: "If it's hard to go too hard basket." And true love is like a ghost, very unlikely to see.

Jackie Blue said...

If you are sitting at the time, my youngest son could not remember the answer was a "mistake", as in a cold or flu virus so that it only refers to him as "having a baby" when he was being asked to be patient. It was stuck, and the term has been for some time after getting used to a smile.

wyomugs said...

"The task well, not work."

"Slowly, like a turtle in a puddle of glue caught."

"Not my problem, not mine.

"I have problems I do not need no help from anyone." (In fact, a friend, but I passed!)



Awards will be on the day.

NanaT said...

I do not know if what you mean, but I say anyway.

It was one of those "uuuuuh! You can not disagree with these - moments"

I worked with Chasey in sounds of letters and asked what a sound "B" ...

He said, and you can quote me:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Dottie said...

When my son, my daughter was born, had never been child soldiers, they do not last, as I said, oh mama hes a turtle and we've used since, although it own.It 30 years and a family that sounds better.

LL said...

My mother, in the description of one of my little friends: "It is more than a lazy cat in the December cut-" means "to cut (castrated)
She was right.

blu said...

When my car was so serious as others, I remember my hard-hitting statements.

Chaos said...

"A good old classic distance is better than two in a bush, and that Bush himself was there!"

Post a Comment