Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wood Stove Pdf Wood Stove Pipe Question?

Wood stove pipe question? - wood stove pdf

This is what I have: I have my pipe single wall in my class a chimney. When you're done, I bought an adapter fireplace chimney, the original equipment and went to install and there is an air space around, nothing great, if the conduct was put aside, perhaps 1 / 16 -1 / 8 "gap. It were not welded well in the pipe or nothing for the dividing line between the inner and outer tube, which has left a very small area where I can see the insulation. I know that this insulation is flammable, but it does not like Here is a link to instructions:-http: / / www.class-a-chimneys.com/docs/ said Selkirk 20class%%%% 20Smoke drip 20Adapter.pdf 20Pipe As for me, I'm probably a little too worried, I have a wife and a daughter, and I live herewant to stay alive! In any case, this is how it should be, or something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment