Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why Is My Stool Almost Black Really Dark Stool (almost Black)?

Really dark stool (almost black)? - why is my stool almost black

Yesterday, by chance, took 5 tablets of laxatives (doucolax). do not think it was a big problem because 3-doesn't work for me, so I tend to have 4th When I was 4, everything was normal. But today, after taking 5 tablets at bedtime, my stomach just a little gas, and felt a little discomfort than usual. but then again I was shit and it's not watery, it was shit really dark, almost black. My stomach does not feel different, why the black shit?

2 comments:

LadyLynn said...

It is much more likely 5 is Dulcolax. You know, was 3, can work regardless of the number of drugs. If your doctor does not know that is broken, 3, and needs 5, which are actually read him / her.

Pepto Bismal and iron supplements also lead to very dark stools.

Good luck to you! :)

nursein... said...

His body was clean! If you all laxatives and not really much to get rid "of accumulation in the intestine and large intestine began to fall. Black chair is usually a sign of getting rid of toxins in the body. I really think they should wait for a laxative, because it seems there is nothing more than empy out! I can cause damage.

Post a Comment