Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Beat The Forest World On Supertux Super Mario World!?

Super Mario World!? - how to beat the forest world on supertux

I need help. I downloaded Super Mario World on my Wii and I have not played this game for so long! I've forgotten what they do in the forest of illusions. I suggested illusions, Forest 1, 2, 3 4 Forests and Ghost House. After the victory against the Forest of Illusion 4, called me into the Forest of Illusion 2, why is that? What must I do to reach the next level and reach the new world?

4 comments:

Liz said...

I do not know if it can be useful or not, but I think this link may help you, dear
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/386/386469p ...

Let me know if it is not helpful

Good luck
God Bless

Sgt. Pepper the Cubs fan said...

try secreat to a level to beat. That's what I think I have when I write on my GBA

A Lonely Apple said...

can use the Wii Remote at the screen and go to bed ... lol

mrquesti... said...

They throw the world of Super Mario games and the right to be beautiful .. download

Post a Comment